Wednesday, December 1, 2010

21d:05h:51m...and counting

The countdown is well and truly on, to be fair its been on for about six months now!

Well a bit of background to start I guess....

Since I was a teenager I knew that I wanted to see the world but it took me until age 30 to leave Australia for the first time, for the past 3 years I have lived and worked in Dubai, UAE and travelled to 15 countries.
It has been an amazing journey. This year, after the best part of last 16 years working full time I decided it was time to get serious... serious about some big changes.

Time to stop thinking, talking, wondering, dreaming and just existing and time to make change happen.

So, I have quit my job, I have sold my car, I have packed up my stuff and sent it back to Oz and I am off... on an adventure, the beginning of come what may!

In 22 days I am UK bound for Christmas with my best mates to spend it with the ever fabulous Mogs, onto Austria for NYE ski chalet style then its hello Costa Rica... after that well, South America I am coming!
Exciting, scary, awesome... bring it!!

There have already been a few events in planning so far that are worth a story... to be continued!

1 comment:

  1. Better to sink in boundless deeps thank to float on vulgar shoals honey - go for it feet first and see what happens!

    I admire you so much. Can't wait to read about your travels.

    Laus

    ReplyDelete